RTNS (Real-Time Networks and Systems) is a friendly and inclusive conference with a great sense of community that presents excellent opportunities for collaboration. Original unpublished papers on all aspects of real-time systems and networks are welcome. RTNS covers a wide-spectrum of topics in real-time and embedded systems, including, but not limited to:
- Real-time applications design and evaluation: automotive, avionics, space, railways, telecommunications, process control, multimedia.
- Real-time aspects of emerging smart systems: cyber-physical systems and emerging applications, real-time big data, real-time edge/fog and cloud computing.
- Real-time system design and analysis: real-time tasks modeling task/message scheduling, evaluation, mixed-criticality systems, Worst-Case Execution Time (WCET) analysis, quality of service, security.
- Software technologies for real-time systems: model-driven engineering, programming languages, compilers, WCET-aware compilation and parallelization strategies, middleware, Real-time Operating Systems (RTOS), hypervisors.
- Formal specification and verification: application of formal models, such as model checking, satisfiability modulo theories or constraint programming, to solve real-time problems.
- Real-time distributed systems: fault tolerance, time synchronization, task/messages allocation, adaptability and reconfiguration, publisher/subscriber protocols, distributed real time database.
- Real-time networks: Networks on Chip (NoC), Time-Sensitive Networks (TSN), end-to-end latency analysis, wired and wireless communication networks, fieldbuses, networked control systems, sensor networks.
- Hardware support for real-time systems: hardware/software co-design, power/temperature-aware techniques, design of predictable hardware, multi-core and many-core platforms, hardware accelerators, cache related issues, interconnect and memory.
The Call for Papers can be downloaded: C4P PDF.
- Submission (firm) deadline: 26th of June 2018 (23:59 UTC-12)
- Notification to authors: 3rd of August 2018
- Early registration deadline: TBA
- Camera ready paper due: 7th of September 2018
- Conference: 10 - 12 of October 2018
Please visit the submission page for instructions to authors.
For any questions, concerns or comments, please contact the chair firstname.lastname@example.org.