The purpose of the 12th Junior Researcher Workshop on Real-Time Computing is to bring together junior researchers working on real-time systems (PhD students, postdocs, etc). The workshop provides a relaxed forum to present and discuss new ideas, to explore new research directions, and to review current trends in the real-time systems area. It is based on both short presentations and a poster session to encourage stimulating discussions.
The scope of the JRWRTC 2018 includes (but is not limited to) the following areas:
- Real-time system design and analysis: task and message scheduling, modeling, verification, evaluation, model-driven development, worst-case execution time estimation, distributed systems, fault tolerance, quality of service, security, real-time system benchmarking
- Infrastructure and hardware for real-time systems: wired and wireless communication networks, fieldbuses, networked control systems, sensor networks, power-aware scheduling
- Software technologies for real-time systems: compilers, programming languages, middleware and component-based technologies, operating systems, tools and benchmarks
- Real-time applications: automotive, avionics, telecommunications, process control, multimedia
The Call for Papers can be downloaded: C4P PDF.
Encouragement for young researchers!!!
- Submission (firm) deadline:
August 27, 2018 September 10, 2018 (extended)
- Notification of acceptance: September 23, 2018
- Final manuscript due: September 30, 2018
- Conference: October 10-12, 2018
Submission guidelines: authors can submit up to 4 pages in double column format, in a font no smaller than 9 points font (the Latex template can be downloaded here and the Word template here).
Every submission should be co-authored by at least one junior researcher. One author of every accepted paper should be registered to the conference to present the paper in a talk and during the poster session. One co-authoring student of each
accepted JRWRTC paper may register with the early registration fee for students shortly after the notification of acceptance.
The submission website is now open through EasyChair.
For any questions, concerns or comments, please contact the chair email@example.com.