The purpose of the 12th Junior Researcher Workshop on Real-Time Computing is to bring together junior researchers working on real-time systems (PhD students, postdocs, etc). The workshop provides a relaxed forum to present and discuss new ideas, to explore new research directions, and to review current trends in the real-time systems area. It is based on both short presentations and a poster session to encourage stimulating discussions.
The scope of the JRWRTC 2018 includes (but is not limited to) the following areas:
- Real-time system design and analysis: task and message scheduling, modeling, verification, evaluation, model-driven development, worst-case execution time estimation, distributed systems, fault tolerance, quality of service, security, real-time system benchmarking
- Infrastructure and hardware for real-time systems: wired and wireless communication networks, fieldbuses, networked control systems, sensor networks, power-aware scheduling
- Software technologies for real-time systems: compilers, programming languages, middleware and component-based technologies, operating systems, tools and benchmarks
- Real-time applications: automotive, avionics, telecommunications, process control, multimedia
The Call for Papers can be downloaded: C4P PDF.
Encouragement for young researchers!!!
- Submission (firm) deadline: August 27, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: September 10, 2018
- Early registration deadline: September 12, 2018
- Final manuscript due: September 26, 2018
- Conference: October 10-12, 2018
Submission guidelines: authors can submit up to 4 pages in double column format, in a font no smaller than 9 points font (the Latex template can be downloaded here and the Word template here).
Every submission should be co-authored by at least one junior researcher. One author of every accepted paper should be registered to the conference to present the paper in a talk and during the poster session.
The submission website is now open through EasyChair.
For any questions, concerns or comments, please contact the chair email@example.com.